Meanwhile, these two? ADORBS. (Photo courtesy abc.com)
ABC | Thursday | 9:00 p.m.
Yowza. I know Lexie was on the shortlist for how it was all gonna go DOWN on the finale, but… dang. That was awful. And twenty minutes in! And the tears! Their tears! MY TEARS! I was crying like a baby.
Even though, let’s face it, this was one of the two options that made the most sense. And after Callie went on ‘n’ ON about how great life was, it’d be a little too on-the-nose for Arizona to be the one to bite the dust (right? RIGHT?). Soooo, it fell to the ongoing sob story of Mark and Lexie, which has been coming to a head lately only to, you know, really plummet into awfulness. OF COURSE this was how this sad story was going to end. Gah. That talk about getting married and having babies was brutal. Grey’s really knows how to mess with ze emotions.
The question now is… Will Mark die too?
And on that note: What happens with EVERYONE?
Here’s a wee bit that adds to worry over Arizona, too — all that chat about her being Alex’s hero and making him who he is, and him having to leave to see who he is without her. Is AZ gonna die so that Alex has to stay?
And, uhhh, is Derek’s hand gonna be all screwed up so he isn’t able to go to Boston? And is Cristina’s near-death experience going to make her rethink leaving Owen (who, btw, I effing can’t STAND… ever!), espesh now that Teddy is gone? How badly is Lexie’s death going to mess with Meredith long-term? Does anyone care about Avery and Kepner (like, at all)?
OMG, guys, there are so many questions. Is it September yet? Ughhhh.
Final thought: aghahahghadfas;df Is Mark gonna die?! SAY IT AIN’T SO… RIGHT?
- indubitablyodd likes this
- ionlymissyouwhenimbreathing1108 likes this
- rbcwantsmore reblogged this from tvandgumareawesome and added:
- gkvxbmnp likes this
- janellegonazalez likes this
- pretty-depressed-confused answered: I think Mark is gonna pull through but losing Lexie KILLED him. So he’s probably gonna be horribly depressed and leave Seattle.
- jen22201 answered: McSteamy won’t die - now he’s freed up for a hot, new, viewer pleasing romance.
- sevenbrides answered: Oh god I cried so hard at this episode. I have been waiting all week for it and did not disappoint. I love your reviews by the way.
- ohmyitsafly reblogged this from tvandgumareawesome
- tanimsizcisim likes this
- liveto-laugh-laugh-tolive likes this
- swaggy-aggy answered: no.
- tvandgumareawesome posted this